Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

20/15 vision


So in the past my blog has been uber distant and impersonal. In hindsight that was hecka arrogant of me but I'm seriously changing things. Hopefully I'll be able to post at least like... twice a week? who knows... I'm trying to get a novel/short story cooking on the comp so that might kill a little bit of my bloggerdom but who knows...


Four months removed from misison trip and I still can't shake the cobwebs... I look at the school I teach at, the kids I mentor, and the system I live within and, while I'm definitley grateful, something is off. People who have nothing constantly struggle while depending on those who pretend to have their best interests at heart. Children in our school systems suffer dramatically from principles and teachers who, despite their best efforts, participate in a broken world with broken systems... yet we're often baffled as to why people are broken...


Honestly, it reminds me of my desperation for a savior... We need someone to stitch us back together because without Him we're just circling the drain.


Yeah I know... nothing poetic... nothing incredibly deep or profound... but its true... the onl theology I have at the moment. School frustrates me to high heck and the inconsistencies are can seem overwhelming at times, but thankfully God has saved me graciously... and I need Him.
Grace and Peace