Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Welcome to the Underground!

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Welcome to the Underground! I created this blog because it's a talent that I've been sitting on for way too long. First and foremost I will preface it by stating that this blog/journal is meant only to give glory and honor to my Lord, Savior, Friend and Redeemer; Jesus Christ. I hope that these little spiritual lessons/advice will strengthen your walk and increase your reliance on God the Father. There is so much freedom to be found in Him, so much more to life then what we feel content to live with. I will be posting every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday scriptural advice that has helped me in my life and helped me re-realize the gift of everlasting life that has been given to me.

"This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live and that you may love the LORD your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him." Deuteronomy 30:19-20

Grace and peace be yours in abundance.

2 comments:

Grandma Graham said...

Hi Mr. Light In The Underground

Militankerous said...

Welcome to the World of blogging. This title for ur blog is so highly reminiscent of Richard Wright. I imagine that's what you were going for. More power to you. I'm all ears mister.